This is the second time we've booked with Michelle. She is wonderful! Our dog just loves her and we do too! We have very detailed instructions for our dog and Michelle is able to meet all our expectations with plenty of wonderful pupdates and pics while we are away. He always seems very happy and rested when we return home. She leaves the house looking great and is willing to do anything extra we ask ...
Michelle was truly amazing! She took great care of our high energy dog and paid special attention to all our requests and his many quirks. She met with us in advance (twice) to be sure our pup was comfortable with her in preparation for her stay. We got several great photos and a video of their fun excursions. I wouldn't hesitate to book her for our next out of town trip! Thanks a million, Michelle!
Michell was great with Xander and with us. She was extremely responsive from the moment we made the booking (on short notice) and came to meet Xander the day after we booked. While she was watching Xander, she left work to take him on weekday walks, administered medications, sent us daily updates, and even sent a few photos. We came home to a house in great shape and a happy puppy. We'd gladly have Michelle ...
Your pup's new pal!
Hi there! I'm a DC resident available to sit your pups (cats, hamsters, fish, and plants also welcome) while you are away. I have a lot of experience with dogs of all sizes, personalities, and abilities, and I'm psyched about hanging out with a few more of the great dogs in this city.
Here's a quick summary of services I can provide:
- pet sitting (dog, cat, fish, reptile, other small animals)
- overnight pet-sitting in ...
What Michelle would like to know about your dog
No breed preferences, I love them all! It would be helpful to know:
- if your dog has had any issues with aggression around other dogs, people, or food (not a deal breaker! just something I like to be aware of)
- any health issues or other special needs that might come up during our time together
- anything that makes them particularly nervous (ex. thunderstorms, larger dogs, vacuum cleaners)
- favorite snacks, toys, games, walking routes, parks, etc.