I can't speak highly enough of Melody. My dog has lots of anxiety and can be rotten when his routine changes or when I'm not around. But he and Melody are already best friends.
My dog takes two kinds of medication, and Melody did great and administering them both. And she sent me the sweetest pupdates of him throughout my trip.
Also, I think my home was cleaner when I got home then when I ...
Melody was great with my dog! My dog has some health issues, & requires extra medication when in stressful situations. Melody was able to come to my home, provide Rhea with love, attention, & stability. Rhea truly looked & acted much happier then after I pick her up from the kennel. She had no issues giving Rhea her medications. I will definitely be using her again!
Melody is wonderful! She is very kind, reliable and trustworthy. My husband and I decided last minute to go out of town, we msged Melody day of and she was still able to look after our dog. Gronkowski loves when his Melody comes over!!
My name is Melody and I have been in the doggie daycare/boarding business professionally for 2 years and counting and genuinely have a passion for this. I’m looking to build a reliable reputation and am willing to cater to both owner and doggie needs alike! I find it best to get some specific info on your dog and it’s personality before I meet with him/her in order to better cater to ...
What Melody would like to know about your dog
Pets do best while in a routine and most pets’ stress when the owner is away comes from a change in routine. Therefore, my goal is to try to keep your furbabies’ day as close to their normal as possible. Any information is welcome, but I’ll ideally need to know the following:
1. What is the pets’ feeding instruction and schedule?
2. Is he/she on any medication? If so, what kind, what dose, and when?
3. What is your pets’ normal potty schedule like? Do they need a leash or are they just let out in a yard? Do they get a treat after?
4. What vet clinic do they use? Do they have any occasional allergies or irritants? If so, what do you do to combat that?
5. Are they more social or do they like to do their own thing? Do they prefer to play fetch or take a nap?
The more information I can get the better. I enjoy getting a peek into their day-to-day life!