- Griffin is a 6 year, 11 mo. old Cardigan Welsh Corgi & Mixed in Pasadena, CA
I adopted Griffin in early December. He is well trained and behaved although he doesn’t necessarily listen to commands all the time. I have a theory he was raised around cats because he is very independent and spends most his time napping in the sun. He has not been aggressive in our time with him and we frequently take him to the dog park to play with other pups. He is a bit shy when you first meet him but loves bonding over walks.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 6 years, 11 mo. old
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Breed: Cardigan Welsh Corgi & Mixed
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
Griffin has more patience with children although if he feels trapped or they ignore his need for space he might give a warning nip.
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Gets along with most dogs, can get annoyed with puppies and nervous around larger dogs.
- Gets along with cats: Yes