Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Melissa was very flexible and helpful. We would rebook with her anyday! She kept us posted about our pet, and made us feel very confident that "blanche" was happy and being well taken care of.
We needed to find a great, loving sitter for our elderly Jack Russell Terrier Rascal as we were going out of the country for 12 days. Melissa had experience with older dogs and through our email dialogue, I could tell our pup would be in great hands. We recommend Melissa without reservation -- her home is well equipped for boarding and your precious pup will be very well taken care of!
Love Melissa and her fur family!!
Full-time dog mom with fenced yard
I can't imagine my life without a dog. I grew up with dogs and have had dogs (all rescues) for the last nine years. I have also fostered dogs and am familiar with the quirks and behaviors they tend to exhibit after living in rough conditions. I believe all dogs are precious. My dogs are my babies, and I strive to give them the best care possible. I would love to do the same for ...
What Melissa would like to know about your dog
Please let me know how I can make your dog's stay comfortable and relaxing.
- What’s your dog’s typical routine (e.g. walking, eating, sleeping)?
- Is your dog potty-trained or crate-trained?
- Does your dog have health or medical issues (e.g. allergies, dietary restrictions)?
- Does your dog have any behavioral issues, fears, or quirks (e.g. fear of thunder, leash reactivity to other dogs)?
- What kind of behavior does your dog find annoying from other dogs?
- What is your dog’s favorite activity?
I appreciate your candid response. I will do my best to accommodate your dog but cannot do so effectively without being informed in advance. My goal is to create a safe, comfortable, and happy home-like environment for your dog.
1. When you send your booking request, please include drop-off and pick-up times. Drop-off and pick-up are by appointment only.
2. Please understand that the boarding rate covers a 24-hour period. A daycare charge of $30 will apply if your pup's stay exceeds that. I try to be flexible and allow a four-hour grace period.
3. If this is your first time with us, please send or bring proof of vaccinations. This is required for everyone’s safety.
4. Please make you sure your dog's nails are trimmed to prevent injury to me and other dogs.
5. Please ensure that your dog is up-to-date on his/her flea & tick treatment and heartworm prevention. I do not charge extra for administering meds or applying flea & tick treatment. Your pup's health is my priority while under my care.