Melissa is the absolute best! I dropped Minnie off and Melissa went through her care instructions and made sure I was comfortable. She had a great procedure for getting Minnie distracted when I left, which is helpful the first time. Melissa sent photos and updates throughout the stay and kept in communication with me. She was even super flexible when my flight was delayed and I had to pick Minnie up a little later than ...
Melissa is great! Takes our puggle to parks and other places, sends lots of pics and is always accommodating of whatever schedule we have. This was our dog's second stay with her. We'll be back again.
Melissa truly cares about the dogs that she pet sits; she is my go-to sitter for my chihuahua, who loves staying at her place. I highly recommend her!
Home Full-Time with Backyard Fun!
I am a full-time pet care provider with a large yard located 2 blocks from Astoria Park!
I provide sleepovers, daycare and 1/2 day daycare allowing flexibility for drop offs and pick ups. Transportation can also be provided on a case by case basis so please feel free to ask!
We have a full day of fun that includes socializing, indoor play, dog park, Astoria Park, walks, naps, and backyard play!
I grew ...
What Melissa would like to know about your dog
Things I would like to know to ensure the safety and happiness of
* Daily routine and schedule, preference to play time, naps etc.
* Any personality traits you want to fill me in on!
* Age (to ensure I tailor my services accordingly) and any limitations or
restrictions I should be aware of, specifically regarding activity and diet
* How your pet interacts with people, young children, other dogs and
* Any aggression or triggers I should be aware of and any specific
situations I should avoid
* Meal time instructions (including times, diet restrictions / allergies,
treats in-between meals)
* Your training approach and how your pet typically responds
* Rules of the house (allowed on the bed/furniture or only allowed in
* Previous illness or injuries, allergies, all medications he or she is
taking, anything I should be monitoring and any symptoms I should
be looking for based on a previous illness or injury
* Vet and emergency contact details