Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Melinda was great, she picked Buddy up in the morning and dropped him off in the afternoon, after a great day of play!
Melinda watched my pup Finn while I was out of town for 4 days. Finn went on a daily adventures and got paired with another dog thought to be good match for playtime. Glad he could stay active and engaged, and we both look forward to future visits.
Melinda truly cares about Luna, asks every question imaginable to make sure her stay is healthy and happy. Her communication to the owners is also fantastic. You truly know your pet is being loved while you are away.
Does your dog need a second home?
I am absolutely passionate about providing love and care to pups! In the past, I have owned four Brittany dogs that lived to be very old. We treated them like our children and went everywhere with them! Once they passed on, we began taking care of foster dogs for Deaf Dogs of Oregon and helping them transition to their forever homes. It was a great experience and taught me a great deal about how to ...
What Melinda would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?