Megan is something like a dog whisperer. I had to leave my naughty dog with her for a week while on vacation. She is usually a big aggressive with other dogs but was completely comfortable in Megan's care. Every time she See's her now, she gets super excited. Feels good to know my baby is in such great care when I'm not there.
Megan C took care of my golden retriever Elvis and we went to a meet and greet to meet her dog Roxy and it was love at first sight. When we picked up Elvis he had no interest in leaving, which shows he was well taken care of and had a good time! I highly recommended Megan!
Megan was a very caring in her approach to dog boarding. She is now a member of our dogs family that we can trust to respond to our dog sitter needs.
Home Full Time - Ready to help
I love animals, all animals! I am available to assist you with animal care needs. From dog walks to boarding, just give me a shout! I attend Dog Obedience Classes with my 3 year old Newfoundland, and can practice these learned techniques with your pup. I am a good listener and look forward to hearing and practicing the needs of your fur baby(s). I have used Rover myself while I have had to travel ...
What Megan would like to know about your dog
* I would like to know your normal routine and time schedule for feeding, walks and even just potty breaks.
* Which is their favorite toy?
* Are there any known allergys I should be made aware of?
* What is the dogs sleeping pattern through out the day/ night?
* Is there any aggressive issues with possibly food or wild animals, even other domestic animals?