Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Sara is absolutely amazing and my dog loves her.. will definitely rebook..
Matt and Sara were very welcoming and Valentine had a great time!
Sara and Matt were wonderful as a sitter for our baby Leila. This was our first time with S & M and we knew Leila could be a little difficult but they had the patience and experience to know exactly what Leila needed to feel at home. We received daily updates and when we called to check up, we always was able to reach one of them or they called back immediately. And, the best ...
About Matt and Sara
Loving and Caring Couple + George
Hi there! Matt and I (Sara) are a tag team and we can't wait to meet you and your dog. We have one amazing dog, George, who we absolutely relish taking care of. When we discovered that we can help other people take care of their dogs, we jumped at the opportunity.
Why choose us?
Matt rescued George in Dallas in 2006. Unfortunately, George had the deadly virus Parvo. To bring him back to health ...
What Matt and Sara would like to know about your dog
Matt and Sara’s Rover House Rules:
1) Safety is our first priority! We want the dogs to socialize, but not when they are unsupervised. We require owners to bring a crate for each dog in our care. If you have a small dog who is never crated, we can possibly accommodate you if all the other dogs at that time are crated!
2) Please schedule pickup and dropoff times at the time of booking. We both work full-time, and while Sara works from home most of the time, she still has meetings and calls that she is going to schedule you around – so once it’s set, please try not to change it!
3) If you dropoff before 2pm or pickup after 2pm, we will charge for a half night. While the Rover app is set up to charge you by the night, we actually EARN our money when we walk and feed your dog!
4) Matt works until late in the evening, so no pickups or drop-offs before 9am. If you must pickup/dropoff early in the morning, please bring your pup the night before. We can schedule pickups/drop-offs until as late as midnight.
5) We require all dogs to be house trained. In a new environment, it is understandable if they have an accident, but any accident beyond the first will result in a $15 charge per accident.
6) Any dog under 2 years old will be charged at the puppy rate.
We love house sitting! In order to give your dog the best possible experience, both Matt and I would stay at your house. George would need to come as well, so make sure you are ok with having an additional dog in the house while you're away!