No Females in Heat
Mary was a great dog sitter! I would highly recommend her.
Mary was great with our pup! She’s very accommodating and she also sent us pictures! We are using her again for boarding!
Mary P. was a dream come true for us and our dog Murphy, who had not been left anywhere without us. Murphy is an older dog with medical issues and medications. After the interview, meeting Mary and seeing how well she related to Murphy and how comfortable he seemed with her we felt very confident leaving him with her for 3 days. She welcomed him in to her home for which we were very grateful. ...
Full time dog sitter!
Hi, I'm Mary. I am 28 years old. I hike and board dogs full time.
My dog Lee and I live in Westminster, Vermont. We live in a beautiful home on an organic farm. This year marks the 8th year and third state in which I've tended to puppies, dogs, senior dog, dogs who take medications, cats, small animals and farm animals. While I enjoy tending to the greater dog population in its entirety, senior ...
What Mary would like to know about your dog
1. Does your pup do off leash? If not, are they trained on leash?
2. Does your dog have any food/toy aggression? They are welcome here regardless. It is very important I know ahead of time!
3. Does your pup struggle with anxiety? - If so, the more descriptive information you can provide the better! They are welcome here regardless.
4. Does your pup ever tend to bark out of nervousness or bark excessively?
5. Does your dog get anxious when you leave him/her?