Experienced Animal Lover
Mary’s Pet Sitting
Full-time Federal Employee with a clean background. A huge, experienced animal lover! I know each animal’s special care and requirements. I have worked with multiple sizes and ages and the care that can come with either. I am very gentle, loving, and patient with animals. I have cared for dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, degu's, snakes, & even rehabilitated a flying squirrel. My years of experience came from word-of-mouth recommendations and ...
What Mary would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preferences. :) I do however will not accept any puppies less than 5 months old.
It is helpful to know the following about your pet(s):
1. When they need to go potty how do they signal you? Barking at door? Scratching at door? Pacing?
2. What is their command to use the bathroom? “Go potty,” “go outside” ?
3. Are any escape risks?
4. Allowed on furniture?
5. Allowed treats?
6. Allowed treats only after commands or just for being good/cute?
7. Allowed human food scraps?
8. Any spots they don’t like to be pet?
9. Any personality info.