Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
MJ did great with our dog! She is very flexible and is great about keeping owners up to date about their dog’s stay. She took great care of our dog and we felt so comfortable while our dog was in her care.
My pups had a great time in the care of Mary Joy. She always sends pictures and videos of what my dogs are doing. It keeps me at ease when I know they are having fun. I will 100% book with her again.
MJ is fantastic! Highly recommend your dog stay there.
About Mary Joy
Home Full Time, Very Active!
Hi there! I'm Mary Joy (you can call me MJ) and I can't wait to meet you and your dog. Dogs are my life and I love being around them. They inspire me with their constant enthusiasm, positivity, and active nature. They're my passion, and as a pet sitter, I hope to touch their lives and make them better.
When your dog is with me, you wont have to go out of your way to ...
What Mary Joy would like to know about your dog
1. Your dog’s energy level.
2. Your dog’s reaction to energetic dogs. Some dogs don’t like that energy and tend to be scared and/or defensive which can then be misunderstood on both sides.
3. Basic information about their health. Any allergies? Any conditions?
4. Aggression of any type?
5. Possession of any kind?
6. Any potential risky behaviors? (Getting into trash, chewing on shoes or other items, etc.)
7. Separation anxiety?
a) Bring some favorite toys preferably made of rubber to avoid being torn apart.
b) If anxious being away from you (owner), bring something that belongs to you.
c) When experiencing separation anxiety, what helps soothe him/her? Anything specific that would cause it?
8. Any fear? (Thunder, fireworks etc.)
9. How’s the dog on leash during walks?
10. I host multiple dogs; would that be a problem?
a) If your pup prefers to be alone and does not like the company of many dogs, we might not be a good fit for you.
The more I know about your pup, the more I can care for them just like you do!
1. Fixed (Spayed/Neutered)- Puppies accepted until a year old
2. Current in shots/vaccinations (fleas, ticks, heart-worms)(MUST provide a copy) (Please let me know if pup is currently on medication or just had any type of medication given prior to stay)
3. House (Potty) trained
4. Crate trained (Able to handle being in crate)
5. Socialized (been or goes to a dog park for example)
6. Good with dogs of different sizes and age.
7. Requires meet and greet (especially for longer stays)
8. Weight accepted = 10 to 70 LBS (30 inches and below in Height)(Maggie does not always do well with taller big dogs especially male other than her brother)
2. Treats that they’re used to
3. Bed and/or blanket
4. Preferred toys
5. Collar on
• Please notify me of the intended drop-off and pick-up times so I can make sure your pup has the best stay with us!
• If there is a change in our agreed drop/pick-up times, I kindly ask to be notified 2 hours in advance.
• Please notify me when you’re on your way to pick-up dogs.
• Update Dog's Profile, Care Instructions, Emergency Contact and Veterinary Information
BUSINESS HOURS = 7AM TO 9PM
DOGGY DAY CARE – 8 hours
- Will ask for additional charge if more hours are needed so plan accordingly.
- Example: 9-10 hours = 21 USD (standard), 11-12 hours = 22 USD (standard)
DOG BOARDING – 24 hours (Clock starts during drop off with 4 hours stretch for pick – up)
- Example: Drop-off= 9AM, Pick-up=9AM to 1PM
- Will ask for additional Daycare charge if more hours are needed for pick-up even after the free 4 hours stretch given, depending on how many hours extension.
• Pups that are used to having their food left throughout the day at their own home tends to have a hard time eating at a new environment. They either eat little or don’t eat at all. When this happens, I mix their dry food with canned gravy or make them boiled chicken. If these options are not appropriate for medical reasons or what not let me know.
• I tell everything that happens during stay (good and/or bad) it will be up to you owner if you’re going to be open-minded about it.