Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Dash and I ADORE MJ! She went above and beyond to take care of my little boy and made me feel at ease knowing he was with her. She is very knowledgeable in dog behaviors and mannerisms and even taught me a few things. She took lots of pics and videos, which I love. My baby boy had so much fun with her and his new best fur friends that he hesitated coming back home ...
Thanks again for taking such good care of my golden!
Left my pup with Mary Joy once again & Nano had the time of his life. Mary Joy kept me up to date on everything, and set my mind at ease!
About Mary Joy
Home Full Time, Very Active!
Hi there! I'm Mary Joy (you can call me MJ) and I can't wait to meet you and your dog. Dogs are my life and I love being around them. They inspire me with their constant enthusiasm, positivity, and active nature. They're my passion, and as a pet sitter, I hope to touch their lives and make them better.
When your dog is with me, you wont have to go out of your way to ...
What Mary Joy would like to know about your dog
1. I wanted to know how your dog/s react to energetic dogs. That’s how my dogs are. Some dogs don’t like that energy and tend to be scared and/or defensive. Which can then be misunderstood on both sides.
2. Dog’s fixed?
3. Current in shots? (fleas, ticks, heart-worms)
4. Basic information about their health. Any allergies? Any conditions?
5. House (potty) trained?
6. Crate trained?
a) Able to handle being in crate.
7. Socialized? (been to a dog park for example)
8. Aggression of any type?
9. Possession of any kind?
10. Any potential risky behaviors? (Getting into trash, chewing on shoes or other items, etc.)
11. Separation anxiety?
a) Bring some favorite toy/s preferably made of rubber to avoid being torn apart.
b) If anxious being away from you (owner), bring something that belongs to you.
c) When experiencing separation anxiety, what helps soothe him/her? Anything specific that would cause it?
12. Any fear? (Thunder, fireworks etc.)
13. How’s the dog on leash during walks?
14. I host multiple dogs; would that be a problem?
a) If your pup prefers to be alone and does not like the company of many dogs, we might not be a good fit for you.
15. I require meet and greet (especially for longer stays)
The more I know about your pup, the more I can care for them just like you do!
• Please notify me of the intended drop off and pick-up times so I can make sure your pup has the best stay with us!
• If there is a change in our agreed drop/pick-up times, I kindly ask to be notified 2 hours in advance.
• Please notify me when you’re on your way to pick-up dog/s.
• Update Care Instructions, Emergency contact and Veterinary Information
DOGGY DAY CARE - 8 hours (with 1 hour stretch for pick up)
- Will ask for additional charge if more hours are needed so plan accordingly.
8-9 hours = 20 USD
9-13 hours = 25 USD
DOG BOARDING – 24 hours (Clock starts during drop off with 4 hours stretch for pick – up)
• Dogs are allowed on human bed for some time to (hang out) but not during bedtime. Dogs have to sleep on their own bed or the bed we provided.
• Can bring treat/s that your pup/s are used to.
• Pup/s that are used to having their food left throughout the day at their own home tends to have a hard time eating at a new environment. They either eat little or don’t eat at all. When this happens, I mix their dry food with canned gravy or make them boiled chicken. If these options are not appropriate for medical reasons or what not let me know.
• I tell everything that happens during stay (good and/or bad) it will be up to you owner if you’re going to be open-minded about it.
Dog's Size Accepted: 10 lbs to 85 lbs