Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Excellent, wonderful care provided to my Marilyn. MJ has the highest standards and I highly recommend her to anyone.
MJ is amazing. She kept me informed all day with photos and messages. Bailey had the best time making new friends with Marty and Maggie. Thanks MJ!!!!!
MJ is wonderful. My fur baby Justice has stayed with MJ before and as soon as Justice sees MJ she runs up to MJ. This shows me Justice has a great time and feels the care MJ provides. MJ is quick to response text and sends pictures and videos of the different activities Justice is doing such as walks, eating, playing, etc. Highly recommend MJ for your fur babies to be well cared for and ...
About Mary Joy
Home Full Time, Very Active!
Hi there! I'm Mary Joy (you can call me MJ) and I can't wait to meet you and your dog. Dogs are my life and I love being around them. They inspire me with their constant enthusiasm, positivity, and active nature. They're my passion, and as a pet sitter, I hope to touch their lives and make them better.
When your dog is with me, you wont have to go out of your way to ...
What Mary Joy would like to know about your dog
1. I wanted to know how your dog/s react to energetic dogs. That’s how my dogs are. Some dogs doesn’t like that energy and tend to be scared and/or defensive. Which can then be misunderstood on both sides.
2. Dog’s fixed?
3. Current in shots?
4. Basic information about their health. Any allergies? Any conditions?
5. House(potty) trained?
6. Crate trained?
7. Socialized? (been to a dog park for example)
8. Aggression of any type?
9. Possession of any kind?
10. Separation anxiety?
11. How’s the dog on leash during walks?
12. I host multiple dogs, would that be a problem?
13. I require meet and greet.
* Dogs are allowed on human bed for some time to (hang out) but not during bedtime. Dogs have to sleep on their own bed.
* Notify me if there’s a change of time for drop off and pick up at least an hour before.
* I tell everything that happens during stay (good and/or bad) it will be up to you owner if you’re going to be open-minded about it.
The more I know about your pup, the more I can care for them just like you do!