Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
This was just my second time with Rover. I had a quick trip away and the last sitter I got wasn’t available. I was worried as the pups take a while to settle and I didn’t know if they would settle but they did. I know it was a good stay as they wanted to go back inside when I went to pick them up!
Excellent Sitter! She kept my baby happy and lept me up to date with information and pictures!
Mary is amazing! She sent pictures periodically throughout the day and kept me updated on how things were going. Her house is perfect for all the babes to play and hang out, she was extremely flexible with me due to unforeseen circumstances. Even willing to set up a regular daycare schedule. Highly reccomend, definitely doesn’t disappoint and I’ll definitely be back!(:
About Mary Elizabeth
HOME FULL TIME, DOGGY DAYCARE EXP.
I have a great shady fenced in yard with a little swimming pool for the dogs. I have two wonderful dogs that are super friendly and playful! I live on Hurlburt Airforce base so if you aren't military I'll have to meet you at the visitor center or get you a pass which takes about 5 minutes! I worked at a doggy day care for about 7 months and then I left to start pet ...
What Mary Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- I would like for all of the pets I watch to be crate trained (in case I have to leave the house)
- I do not care if they are not potty trained, I will help with that!
- I can not have any pitbulls or pit mixes here on base
- I can not have any unneutered males until I get Ivy spayed (hopefully soon)
- no females in heat unless you are okay with them only being on the tiled parts of my house, most of my house is tile
- I need to know what shots they have been given (I mainly care about the rabies and parvo)
- THEY NEED TO BE FRIENDLY. I understand some dogs will not get along with every single dog out there, but if you're dog is fighting with every single dog I can not allow it here.
- I care about your dogs safety as well as my own so if I have problem dogs they will not be allowed back. I have a "3 strike-your-out" system
- let me know what triggers your dogs so I can prevent a fight before it happens. For example, food aggression is a huge thing and some dogs are worse than others. To better the safety of each pet I put them all in their crates or a separate room while they eat.
-I need to know if they have separation anxiety or/and storm anxiety. Please let me know this information so I can prepare them for if a storm were to happen.