Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
This doggy super hero is absolutely the best dog person and human being ever. In the week my dog got to spend with her, she taught my dog to sit and almost 100% potty trained in ONE WEEK. He was 8 weeks when she taught him everything. My dog got to play with other dogs, and he absolutely adores his doggy babysitter. She is amazing.
Jane is great! My Leo is always SO excited to go to her house, just for the day or overnight. He comes back happy and tired from playing with all the dogs! I can count on her to take great care of him
This was just my second time with Rover. I had a quick trip away and the last sitter I got wasn’t available. I was worried as the pups take a while to settle and I didn’t know if they would settle but they did. I know it was a good stay as they wanted to go back inside when I went to pick them up!
About Mary Elizabeth
HOME FULL TIME, DOGGY DAYCARE EXP.
I have a great shady fenced in yard with a little swimming pool for the dogs. I have two wonderful dogs that are super friendly and playful! I live on Hurlburt Airforce base so if you aren't military I'll have to meet you at the visitor center or get you a pass which takes about 5 minutes! I worked at a doggy day care for about 7 months and then I left to start pet ...
What Mary Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- I would like for all of the pets I watch to be crate trained (in case I have to leave the house)
- I do not care if they are not potty trained, I will help with that!
- I can not have any pitbulls or pit mixes here on base
- I can not have any unneutered males until I get Ivy spayed (hopefully soon)
- no females in heat unless you are okay with them only being on the tiled parts of my house, most of my house is tile
- I need to know what shots they have been given (I mainly care about the rabies and parvo)
- THEY NEED TO BE FRIENDLY. I understand some dogs will not get along with every single dog out there, but if you're dog is fighting with every single dog I can not allow it here.
- I care about your dogs safety as well as my own so if I have problem dogs they will not be allowed back. I have a "3 strike-your-out" system
- let me know what triggers your dogs so I can prevent a fight before it happens. For example, food aggression is a huge thing and some dogs are worse than others. To better the safety of each pet I put them all in their crates or a separate room while they eat.
-I need to know if they have separation anxiety or/and storm anxiety. Please let me know this information so I can prepare them for if a storm were to happen.