my dog Pebbles gets to play with other dogs when she is at Mary's house and is treated like she is very special.
Mary did an excellent job looking after our two pups. My girlfriend was pretty worried about letting someone other than family watch them for the first time but Mary made her feel really comfortable and kept giving updates. Mary and her fiancée Ron made our vacation 100% better because we didn't have to worry about how the dogs were. Thank you!!
I wish I knew more people like Mary. Such a kind person who treated my dogs like her own. I felt guilty picking them up they had so much fun with her other doggies! I was a overprotective mommy with lots of requests and notes for care of my picky eaters and my senior dog and Mary was accommodating and understanding! Her and Ron were a blessing to us!
Home FT, Large Fenced Yard, 35+ exp
I go the extra mile to make sure your pets stay is comfortable, safe and FUN!
Here is the cliff notes version:
-I am retired, so is my fiancé, so we do not leave the dogs unattended for more than an hour or two at tops
-I come from a medical background
-I have had several dogs with special needs, such as adopting a puppy with parvo, a dog with severe anxiety issues, a dog ...
What Mary would like to know about your dog
Here are some questions you can answer to help me better care for your dog:
1. What dietary requirements do they have?
2. What restrictions do they have? Can they have doggie cookies? Chewies? Can they play in the kiddie pool?
3. Are we allowed to bath them if they get dirty?
4. Do they have any prior injuries that we should be aware of?
5. What vet should we contact if there is an issue?
6. Are they allowed on the furniture? Do they sleep in your bed?
7. Are we allowed to take them with our dogs to local parks, Partridge Creek Mall or other dog safe places?
Our goal is to make this a fun time for your companion so having the answers to these questions greatly helps us improve your and their experience. We take your furbaby's care and happiness very seriously.