Marty was fabulous - he was awesome with our golden retriever and two cats. Lots of play time with our dog. House was immaculate too! I highly recommend him and will use him again!
Marty is an awesome dog sitter! Very kind and calm demeanor helped my shy pup to trust him and be comfortable around him. Marty sends multiple photo updates every day, and is very communicative and responsive when you have questions. Excellent professional sitter that earned both my and my dog's trust. A+
This was our pup Panko's second stay at Martin's and he had the best time! He is definitely starting to think of it as his second home. He gets so excited when we're walking up to the building and doesn't even want to get back in my car to leave afterwards! He is truly loved there! They are also great with sending pictures and updates. And, amazingly, he comes back cleaner and fluffier than when ...
Flexible At-Home Freelancer
Update: My landlord modified the pet policy in the building and I am no longer offering dog boarding at the present. I am only offering house sitting service at this time.
I enjoy dogs of all kinds and sizes and would be happy to care for yours.
My family's pet history growing up: Golden retriever, black lab, collie, chihuahua, doberman, miniature pincher. Along with many cats, birds, rodents, and reptiles.
I can be very ...
What Martin would like to know about your dog
If any of the following info is not available on your dog's Rover profile, please provide it in a message when contacting me. It helps us review and book your dog's stay faster:
1. What's your dog's care schedule like in terms of food, walks, exercise, potty breaks, sleep?
2. What's your dog's general behavior and temperament like?
3. Is it okay to leave your dog alone for 4 hours or less? Any separation anxiety? Any barking inside when alone?
4. Any destructive tendencies? Any chewing of household items, cords, etc? Any seeking out trash/food in cupboards?
5. Does your dog have any special needs?
6. Are you able to schedule a meet and greet at our apartment before booking your dog's stay? What's your schedule like?
7. Are you able to drop-off/pick-up your dog to and from our apartment for it's stay? If known, what are the approximate times of day you plan to drop-off/pick-up your dog?