Never enough doggies for me!
I've had pets the entirety of my life; big, small and everything in between, with about as many different personalities and temperaments as you can imagine, and mostly dogs. My grandpa was very influential in helping me learn how to start taking care of them at such a young age and my observant nature helps me more than ever with reading dogs body language.
As of right now, I'm a full time student, so my ...
What Markita would like to know about your dog
No two dogs are the same so I'd love to know as much information as you can give about your babies.
Some things I can think of off the top of my head are:
- Likes and Dislikes
- Any things he/she is scared of (one of my pups is a huge scaredy cat so it's good to know)
- Any allergies or sensitivities
- How they like to sleep (my sister's dog loves to sleep in clothes that smell like her instead of a dog bed)
- How should I reward good behavior/discipline bad behavior?
- Up to date on vaccinations?
- What should I do in a medical emergency?
I know that was a bunch of questions, but this is only to make sure I'm fully prepared, and your dog gets the best care possible.
As for breed preferences, I'll accept any breeds, but I am a little biased to bigger dogs. They definitely have a sweet spot in my heart.