No Females in Heat
George loved his day with Mark and Jib and I loved all the pictures I got! He will be back!
I cannot say enough good things about Mark and Jib. My mother and I left our fur babies with them for the weekend and they were so well taken care of. Mark and Jib would send updates, pictures, and videos to us that reassured us that Maggie and Abby were enjoying their little vacation too. Mark and Jib will definitely be our "go to" sitters and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Mark treated Nicki like his own pet. Nicki was so happy and well cared for. And I loved receiving all of the updates after her walks , during playtime and rest . Thank you Mark!
We spoil 'em good ;-)
We currently are the proud parents of a-6-lb malshipoo named Matcha. I have owned two pugs, a jack russell, and one rottweiler. Previously, I was employed with a police K-9 trainer, training for officer protection as well as narcotics. We have taken care of dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds. From puppy to senior we pamper them all!!!
My wife (Jib) and I work together as a team in the constant care of your ...
What Mark would like to know about your dog
Please provide vet and vaccine information.
:-) THINGS TO BRING FOR THE STAY (-:
1) Food & Bowls
2) Leash & Collar/Harness
3) Favorite beds/toys/treats (Optional)
4) Please bring whatever makes your loved one(s) feel at home ^_^
:-) DOG BOARDING (-:
- CHECK IN: ANYTIME / CHECK OUT: NOON (not later than 2 PM.)
- Rover charges by the night not by the day. For example: we charge $30/night, when you book from Monday to Wednesday (total 2 nights 3 days), you'll only pay $60.
- As we mentioned above that Rover charges by the Night not by the Day, this means you will not be charged on the last day of stay. *Feel free to drop off anytime (1 AM. is still fine), BUT pick-ups after 2 PM. will count as an additional day.*
- Please please please follow our rule.
- First dog $30/night. Additional dog $25/night. Puppy $40/night.
:-) HOUSE SITTING (-:
We are willing to travel 15 miles or max. 30 mins to your house, feel free to let us know where you live prior to booking. When we do house sitting, we go stay at your house and be with your loved ones 24/7, not just drop-in visits.
- First dog $35/night. Additional dog $30/night. Puppy $40/night.
:-) DOGGY DAY CARE (-:
- Drop off anytime from 7 am.
- Pick up anytime until 7 pm.
- Daycare $25/dog/day.
:-) DROP-IN VISITS & DOG WALKING (-:
Drop-in visits and dog walking are currently available on weekends only.
*Feel free to peek at Additional Services and Rates including Cancellation Policy for more info*
*Ruff ruff ruff ruff woof woof pff pff! --> Google Translate from Canine to English --> *Thank you for choosing us to take care of your loving pets! ^_^