No Females in Heat
Mark treated Nicki like his own pet. Nicki was so happy and well cared for. And I loved receiving all of the updates after her walks , during playtime and rest . Thank you Mark!
We cannot say enough great things about our dog's stay! The home is very welcoming for pets and they have a huge fenced yard that our three dogs loved! We received daily communication, pictures, and even videos of our boys playing and happy! It was so helpful and eased our minds knowing our fur babies were being taken care of well. We will absolutely use them again, and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you ...
Mark (and his wife Jib) are the best! They were great with Nicki. She was so pampered, like she is their own!
We spoil 'em good ;-)
We currently are the proud parents of a-7-lb malshipoo named Matcha. I have owned two pugs, a jack russell, and one rottweiler. Previously, I was employed with a police K-9 trainer, training for officer protection as well as narcotics. We have taken care of dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds. From puppy to senior we pamper them all!!!
My wife (Jib) and I work together as a team in the constant care of your ...
What Mark would like to know about your dog
Please provide vet and vaccine information.
:-) Things to bring for the stay (-:
1) Food & Bowls
2) Leash & Collar/Harness
3) Favorite beds/toys/treats (Optional)
4) Please bring whatever makes your loved one(s) feel at home ^_^
:-) For Dog Boarding (-:
- CHECK IN: ANYTIME / CHECK OUT: NOON (not later than 2 PM.)
- Rover charges by the night not by the day. For example: we charge $30/night, when you book from Monday to Wednesday (total 2 nights 3 days), you'll only pay $60.
- As we mentioned above that Rover charges by the Night not by the Day, this means you will not be charged on the last day of stay. *Feel free to drop off anytime (1 AM. is still fine), BUT pick-ups after 2 PM. will count as an additional day.*
- Please please please follow our rule.
- First dog $30/night. Additional dog $25/night. Puppy $40/night.
:-) For House Sitting (-:
We are willing to travel 15-20 miles or 30 mins to your house, feel free to let us know where you live prior to booking. When we do house sitting, we go stay at your house and be with your loved ones 24/7, not just drop-in visits.
- First dog $35/night. Additional dog $30/night. Puppy $40/night.
:-) For Doggy Day Care (-:
- Drop off anytime from 7 am.
- Pick up anytime until 7 pm.
- Daycare $25/dog/day.
:-) For Drop-in Visits & Dog walking (-:
Drop-in visit and dog walking are currently available on weekends only.
*Feel free to peek at Additional Services and Rates for more info*
*Ruff ruff ruff ruff woof woof pff pff! --> Google Translate from Canine to English --> *Thank you for choosing us to take care of your loving pets! ^_^