No Females in Heat
Mark and Jib are the best dog sitters I have ever had. They went above and beyond in so many ways. There's too much to list. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Mark and Jib are absolutely amazing! They are both so attentive and made sure my Annie dog was spoiled while on my 9 day vacation. I got tons of wonderful photos and videos throughout my trip to keep me updated. This couple is sweet, professional and have a clear passion for animals. I plan on using them again in the near future!
Both of my dogs had a great time! We would definitely use Mark again!!
We spoil 'em good ;-)
We currently are the proud parents of a-6-lb malshipoo named Matcha. I have owned two pugs, a jack russell, and one rottweiler. Previously, I was employed with a police K-9 trainer, training for officer protection as well as narcotics. We have taken care of dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds. From puppy to senior we pamper them all!!!
My wife (Jib) and I work together as a team in the constant care of your ...
What Mark would like to know about your dog
No.1 > Please provide vet and vaccine information.
No.2 > All dogs should be "Flea Free" prior to coming to us.
No.3 > We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that fails No.1 & No.2
:-) THINGS TO BRING FOR THE STAY (-:
1) Food & Bowls
2) Leash & Collar/Harness
3) Favorite beds/toys/treats (Optional)
4) Please bring whatever makes your loved one(s) feel at home ^_^
:-) DOG BOARDING (-:
- CHECK IN: ANYTIME / CHECK OUT: NOON (not later than 2 PM.)
- Rover charges by the night not by the day. For example: we charge $30/night, when you book from Monday to Wednesday (total 2 nights 3 days), you'll only pay $60.
- As we mentioned above that Rover charges by the Night not by the Day, this means you will not be charged on the last day of stay. *Feel free to drop off anytime (1 AM. is still fine), BUT pick-ups after 2 PM. will count as an additional day.*
- Please please please follow our rule.
- First dog $30/night. Additional dog $25/night. Puppy $40/night.
:-) HOUSE SITTING (-:
We are willing to travel 15 miles or max. 30 mins to your house, feel free to let us know where you live prior to booking. When we do house sitting, we go stay at your house and be with your loved ones 24/7, not just drop-in visits.
- First dog $35/night. Additional dog $30/night. Puppy $40/night.
:-) DOGGY DAY CARE (-:
- Drop off anytime from 7 am.
- Pick up anytime until 7 pm.
- Daycare $25/dog/day.
:-) DROP-IN VISITS & DOG WALKING (-:
Drop-in visits and dog walking are currently available on weekends only.
*Feel free to peek at Additional Services and Rates including Cancellation Policy for more info*
*Ruff ruff ruff ruff woof woof pff pff! --> Google Translate from Canine to English --> *Thank you for choosing us to take care of your loving pets! ^_^