No Females in Heat
George had the best time on his vacation! Mark and Jib took great care of him, and the photos and videos I got helped me to relax and not worry so much about how he was doing while I was away. I could tell that he was having fun and was getting plenty of attention, and he even learned a new trick while he was there. 100% recommend them to anyone!
I am from California. While visiting my son in Shreveport I needed a sitter for a few days while we went away. I left Brownsky with Mark and his wife and they were great. I really enjoyed all the beautiful pictures I received - better pictures than I have ever taken of Brownsky. If I need a sitter again I will be booking with them.
Professionals all the way! I can tell my pup had a great time because he tried to make his way back in their house when I came to pick him up. I Cannot thank you enough for the updates. I can truly tell that you treated him like family.
We spoil 'em good ;-)
We currently are the proud parents of a-6-lb malshipoo named Matcha. I have owned two pugs, a jack russell, and one rottweiler. Previously, I was employed with a police K-9 trainer, training for officer protection as well as narcotics. We have taken care of dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds. From puppy to senior we pamper them all!!!
My wife (Jib) and I work together as a team in the constant care of your ...
What Mark would like to know about your dog
Please provide vet and vaccine information.
:-) Things to bring for the stay (-:
1) Food & Bowls
2) Leash & Collar/Harness
3) Favorite beds/toys/treats (Optional)
5) Please bring whatever makes your loved one(s) feel at home ^_^
:-) For Dog Boarding (-:
- CHECK IN: ANYTIME / CHECK OUT: 2 PM.
- Rover charges by the night not by the day. For example: we charge $30/night, when you book from Monday to Wednesday (total 2 nights 3 days), you'll only pay $60.
- As we mentioned above that Rover charges by the Night not by the Day, this means you will not be charged on the last day of stay. *Feel free to drop off anytime (1 AM. is still fine), BUT pick-ups after 2 PM. will count as an additional day.* (Late one or two hours is acceptable).
- Please please please follow our rule. (crying and begging on my knees).
- First dog $30/night. Additional dog $25/night. Puppy $40/night. Bath FREE if requested.
:-) For House Sitting (-:
We are willing to travel 15-20 miles or 30 mins to your house, feel free to let us know where you live prior to booking. When we do house sitting, we go stay at your house and be with your loved ones 24/7, not just drop-in visit.
- First dog $35/night. Additional dog $30/night. Puppy $40/night. Bath FREE if requested.
:-) For Doggy Day Care (-:
- Drop off anytime from 7 am.
- Pick up anytime until 7 pm.
- First dog $20/day. Additional dog $15/day. Puppy $25/day.
*Feel free to peek at Additional Services and Rates for more info*
*Ruff ruff ruff ruff woof woof pff pff! --> Google Translate from Canine to English --> *Thank you for choosing us to take care of your loving pets! ^_^