No Females in Heat
Mark and Jib took such wonderful care of my pup! Lots of pictures and updates. My only concern is if he’s going to be happy to come home or if he’ll want to stay there forever!
Mark and Jib did a great job. The sent us lots of pictures of our dogs during their visit. They treat our dogs, like they were their dogs. My dogs thought they were at the spa. Thanks for doing such a great job Mark & Jib. Will differently use again.
Jib and Mark took the best care of my babies while I was gone for almost a week. They got tons of attention, love, walks, playtime -- same as at home! Matcha is a great host and my dog Max is in love with her lol.
We spoil 'em good ;-)
We currently are the proud parents of a-6-lb malshipoo named Matcha. I have owned two pugs, a jack russell, and one rottweiler. Previously, I was employed with a police K-9 trainer, training for officer protection as well as narcotics. We have taken care of dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds. From puppy to senior we pamper them all!!!
My wife (Jib) and I work together as a team in the constant care of your ...
What Mark would like to know about your dog
Please provide vet and vaccine information.
:-) Things to bring for the stay (-:
1) Food & Bowls
2) Leash & Collar/Harness
3) Favorite beds/toys/treats (Optional)
5) Please bring whatever makes your loved one(s) feel at home ^_^
:-) For Dog Boarding (-:
- CHECK IN: ANYTIME / CHECK OUT: 2 PM.
- Rover charges by the night not by the day. For example: we charge $30/night, when you book from Monday to Wednesday (total 2 nights 3 days), you'll only pay $60.
- As we mentioned above that Rover charges by the Night not by the Day, this means you will not be charged on the last day of stay. *Feel free to drop off anytime (1 AM. is still fine), BUT pick-ups after 2 PM. will count as an additional day.* (Late one or two hours is acceptable).
- Please please please follow our rule. (crying and begging on my knees).
- First dog $30/night. Additional dog $25/night. Puppy $40/night. Bath FREE if requested.
:-) For House Sitting (-:
We are willing to travel 15-20 miles or 30 mins to your house, feel free to let us know where you live prior to booking. When we do house sitting, we go stay at your house and be with your loved ones 24/7, not just drop-in visit.
- First dog $35/night. Additional dog $30/night. Puppy $40/night. Bath FREE if requested.
:-) For Doggy Day Care (-:
- Drop off anytime from 7 am.
- Pick up anytime until 7 pm.
- First dog $20/day. Additional dog $15/day. Puppy $25/day.
*Feel free to peek at Additional Services and Rates for more info*
*Ruff ruff ruff ruff woof woof pff pff! --> Google Translate from Canine to English --> *Thank you for choosing us to take care of your loving pets! ^_^