Marivic was great! This was our first time leaving Lola with anyone other than family and we were a little nervous, but Marivic treated her like family. Marivic sent us pictures and videos of Lola playing with other pups all weekend and she was absolutely loving it. Lola came home tired and happy, and that's all we could ask for from a sitter. We will definitely use Marivic again next time we need a sitter!
I highly recommend Marivic to care for your loved pet!
She is warm and friendly. Extremely knowledgable and responsible. She kept us updated with photos and video of our Dog Aura during her stay. Aura was happy and enjoyed her stay with Marivic. I would not hesitate to recommend Marivic & we will definitely use her in the Future!
Friendly, professional,and accommodating. Sent us pictures and kept us in the loop of her visits. Glad we found someone trustworthy. We will definitely re-book with Marivic.
Vet Assistant for your Pup!
As a dog owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to be away from your best friend. It’s always a hassle to wrangle friends to help, and no one wants to stick their pooch into a kennel. But that’s why I’m here: to make sure you and your pet are as happy as can be when you’re away from each other. I am a huge dog lover, but I ...
What Marivic would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?