Marina was a wonderful sitter for my two babies , a rambunctious terrier and a sweet black cat. She was prompt and arrived on time in our initial meeting and she had a very warm disposition which my animals immediately appreciated. They warmed up to her right away! Marina was a trustworthy, competent housesitter and I could tell that I was leaving my fur babies in good hands. I regularly got updates from Marina and she ...
Marina is great! Very attentive, always on time, treats our dogs like they were own. Have booked her a bunch, will definitely again.
Marina was a dream! The dogs were looked after while we were away for two weeks and had constant updates on how they were doing etc. Definitely recommend her services! Thanks for looking after our doggos
Experienced Pet Loving Nanny!
I became a dog sitter because I’ve been an animal lover my whole life, so getting to give back to owners and animals alike is a dream come true! I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life, and I would love to provide them with the love and affection they need to thrive! I love being a sitter because it allows me to work with the things I love the most.
Pups have ...
What Marina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?