Marina was great with watching my two little dogs who can be a bit much sometimes. It was my dogs' first time boarding with a stranger and it can be a scary thing to them being thrown into an unknown environment with a total stranger. But she understood their needs and was able to accommodate to my pups who required special attention and care. Marina also sent me updates during the time I was gone ...
Marina did an amazing job at watching our babies and put up with me being so worried all the time! Can’t recommend her enough!
Came home to everyone happy and healthy, including my senior cat who takes 3 medications. Thank you!
Experienced Pet Loving Nanny!
I became a dog sitter because I’ve been an animal lover my whole life, so getting to give back to owners and animals alike is a dream come true! I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life, and I would love to provide them with the love and affection they need to thrive! I love being a sitter because it allows me to work with the things I love the most.
Pups have ...
What Marina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?