Mariah was great! She helped my pups feel right at home. My two little ones are very sensitive and take a while to adjust, but Mariah gave them lots of love and helped them warm up. Mariah was also very flexible with my schedule and was able to extend the stay by an extra night! I would definitely use Mariah in the future!
Excellent communication and we felt like our pets were well taken care of. Mariah is responsible and accommodated all of our requests. Great sitter! We will be calling her again in the future!
Mariah and her husband were fabulous! She updates me with pics throughout the weekend and took such great care of Meli. I would highly recommend her and know I will use her services again in the future!!
Cozy care when you're not there!
DOG LOVING FAMILY IN THE HEIGHTS
When we aren't at home with our pets, we spend most of our time talking about them :) My husband and I have an 11 year old female chihuahua and a young male cat, both very mild mannered and lovable. We live in the Heights and frequently walk the wonderful trails to meet canine friends along the way! Our apartment is spacious with several cozy places for animals to ...
What Mariah would like to know about your dog
Please let me know the following information about your dog:
- Is he/she house trained? How many times a day do you typically let your dog outside?
- What is his/her favorite activity?
- Is he/she Kennel trained? If so, please bring the kennel for the stay.
- How does your dog behave with other animals?
Please share any additional special needs.
What to bring for the stay:
- Food (and bowls if your animal is particular)
- Treats (optional)
- Favorite Toy(s)
- Bed (optional)
- Crate/Kennel (if necessary, but not required)
- Any special items to make your dog feel at home