Mariah was a fabulous house sitter for our four fur kids! She gave us daily updates and often checked in with us to keep us posted on how things were going. She took the dogs walking each day as well! She is excellent with animals and you can tell she truly loves being around and helping out your fur kids. We will definitely have Mariah watch our fur kids again in the future.
She is amazing. Very attentive to my babies and always keeping me informed which eased my mind while being so far away from home.
Mariah was amazing to my babies and took great care of my home. I am so appreciative to her kindness and thoughtfulness.
Pounding the pavement for poochs'
I'm a recent UC Davis grad (B.S., Animal Biology) with nothing but time on my hands to help you to look after your fur babies. I’ve had a canine best friend since I was a toddler and have been fascinated with animals ever since. I am not species-bias and have experience working with / handling pigs, rodents, cats, birds, reptiles and, of course, dogs. Needless to say, I’m comfortable playing with, walking, and babysitting small ...
What Mariah would like to know about your dog
Temperament / Personality:
- How does your dog or cat generally interact with people and other animals?
- Is he/she independent, sensitive, outgoing, friendly etc. ?
- Does your dog get unusually excited by squirrels, cats, or other dogs?
- Does your pup find skateboards, bikes or motorcycles particularly frightening? Or try
to eat the neighbor’s cat?
Training / Commands:
- Does your pup pull on the leash, jump on people, or engage in some other behavior
that you’re not fond of? I'll want to know what your doing to correct the behavior so that I can be consistent with the training method you use.
- What commands is your best friend familiar with?
Medical Issues and/or Special Needs:
- Do your pets need medication or have any physical, behavioral or social limitations?
Favorite Activities, Toys, and Affection:
- Does he/she prefer tug or fetch?
- Favorite toys?
- Does your pet enjoy belly rubs, back scratches?
Walk / Exercise Routine:
- What type of harness do you use?
Feeding Schedule / Food Allergies / Diet Restrictions.