Mandel was great with Bruno. He updated and sent photos everyday. I recommend him to anyone
Excellent walk ?
He was phenomenal and very communicative
Your Pets = My Family
Being brought up in a house full of dogs I have a natural love for them. I would spend most of the time playing or petting them whenever I got the chance. Such love for them pushed me in going of my way to talk to my neighbors just so that I could play with their furry family member, which then later on got me into being a dog sitter and walker for my neighbors ...
What Mandel would like to know about your dog
I love all dogs the same, big, small and medium though if you have a german shepherd, doberman, husky or american staffordshire terrier (pitbull) then I am going to fall in love with them!
Though before I start interacting with your dog(s) make a written, if not mental list on things that I should and shouldn't do with you family member. I am very, very detail orientated:
- Age: Helps me mentally prepare myself on how much playtime or walk time you dog(s) will need, regardless of its size.
- Name: It makes it easier to call and address them by it.
- Personality: Helps me know how to treat them. Quiet = gentle touches. Hyper = a lot of running around or long walks.
- Temperament: Helps to always be on guard an quickly respond if your dog(s) begin acting up.
- How Long Have You Owned Him/Her/Them?: Small talk purposes, allows me to know you as a dog owner.
- Cleaning Detergents: So that I can quickly clean up any mess that your dog(s) may have done.
- Toys: If you got a large, energetic dog, but a equally large backyard then there is no need for them (I'll run around with them, but I will still use them if there's around), but for smaller dogs it will be useful.