Haylie was very knowledgeable about handling dogs, her animal science and behavior background clearly apparent. She was also very flexible meeting our pup's needs. We will hire her again and be confident she will take excellent, loving care of our beloved dog and our home. Highly recommended.
Delighted to have found someone so knowledgeable and caring, with whom I know our dog is safe and having a nice break that suits him. Haylie is a true professional!
Haylie has a gift in working with animals , especially dogs She is kind and patient as well as being reliable and conscientious. I highly recommend her for dog sitting and/ or dog training. She's amazing.!!
Experienced Canine Professional
I am a senior Animal Science major at the University of Vermont. I'm in Amherst this summer working on my Honors College research in canine behavior, and am looking to work with dogs in my spare time!
I have extensive knowledge of canine behavior and physiology both from my education and experience as an animal shelter employee. I specialize in managing difficult-to-walk dogs. My goal is to provide comprehensive, personalized care to your dog that ...
What Mahayla would like to know about your dog
All breeds welcome! In order to create a holistic approach to their care, I need to known the following information:
1. Age, sex, breed, weight (approx.)
3. How long owned by you?
4. Known history prior to adoption/aquisition
5. History while you've owned the dog (behavioral)
6. Behavioral specifications/concerns regarding this dog (i.e. good or wary with people/other dogs, confident or uncertain in new situations/areas, territorial considerations, any resource guarding or other guarding tendencies, etc.)
7. What are you looking for your pup to get out of their experience with me?
8. Any other considerations/concerns you may have.