Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
All we have to do is say Magda's name, and our dog jumps up, tail wagging, super excited to go! Magda's so loving and fun, and our dog, Lady, listens to her so well. We get the best photos ever from her, and we know our baby is in the best hands possible. Magda goes above and beyond what we ever expected for our Lady, and she's super with us too :) Walks, play-time, love, and ...
Magda has looked after Mina, my little Yorkie mini schnauzer mix on several occasions, ranging from a few hours to over a week. She's the first person I go to whenever I'm looking for a dog sitter. She treats Mina as if she's one of her own dogs.
Bring your dogs to Magda and you'll be happy knowing that your dogs are safe, exercised, and loved.
Magda is a wonderful person. She is a true animal lover, but dogs take a special place in her heart! She has two very loved dogs, which offer her a lot of love back. She takes great care of her two dogs, as well as her family members. She cares for any dog under her supervision as though it was her own. Magda is very passionate about dogs. Even when she is on vacation down ...
Dogs are my world!
I have been obsessed with dogs since I was a baby. Dogs are my world!
I have no cages & I have a VERY large fenced yard.
I love long walks by the water here in Beaconsfield South & I adore playing and bonding with dogs. I really understand dogs, and I understand what they are saying and what they feel. I have a lot of empathy towards animals overall. I trust them, and I ...
What Magda would like to know about your dog
My questions to you would be:
- Is your dog house trained? I understand accidents happen, but I require that dogs are house trained.
- Does your dog bark without stopping if left at home for a bit?
- Does your dog destroy furniture?
- Does your dog take any special medications? Need any special attention?
- Does your dog have food allergies or sensitivities?
- Is you dog afraid of anything? Thunder storms, people, noises, cars etc?
- Is your dog sensitive to cold/ heat?
- Is your dog aggressive or have anxiety?
- Does your dog get along with other dogs?
- Is your dog appropriately vaccinated?