I had a good experience boarding my two dogs with Mae.
Mae is awesome. She's has a great rapport with my pup, Molly. She's very generous with her time. I will continue to book with Mae as long as she'll have us. I
My wife and I visited with Mae before our trip and were completely comfortable with leaving our miniature Dachshund with her. Got regular updates via text with pictures of our pet. Mae was absolutely wonderful. Will never consider anyone else to leave our puppy with in the future. Pepper was happy to be home but for a short time after arrival, she did her puppy whine, ever so softly, as she walked around looking for ...
Spacious home near parks!
Hello! I’m Mae and I’m a huge dog lover! I’ve been caring for dogs my entire life and would love the opportunity to give my loving attention to your furry friend. My personal pack is made up myself and my two pups, Winston and Oscar. Winston is a senior, blind dog who is always excited to meet new friends but often stays to himself. Oscar is much younger and an absolute goofball ...
What Mae would like to know about your dog
Before a stay I like to learn more about your dog and what I can do to facilitate a happy and safe stay for the both of us! Here are few things I like to ask:
- Would you like to schedule a meet and greet?
- How does your pup act around around other animals?
- Does your dog have any medical issues I should know about? What about behavioral triggers or tendencies?
- What is your pup’s daily routine or schedule?
- What is the best way to spoil your pup? What are their favorite treats, toys, and games?