The boys came back tired from all the play. The only issue was my fault. I forgot to let Mae know that Cosmo eats anything he can. I think he was stealing food as he came back heavier!
Mae is awesome. We were traveling with our dogs and needed somewhere for them to stay in Austin. Mae, her home and her own puppies fit the bill for our doggies. She sent pictures to keep us updated. Her communication with us before drop off and during their stay was great! I highly recommend her! ? ?
Everything was perfect! Mae sent a couple of pictures, and Jack looked chill and happy with her! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Spacious home near parks!
Hello! I’m Mae and I’m a huge dog lover! I’ve been caring for dogs my entire life and would love the opportunity to give my loving attention to your furry friend. My personal pack is made up myself and my two pups, Winston and Oscar. Winston is a senior, blind dog who is always excited to meet new friends but often stays to himself. Oscar is much younger and an absolute goofball ...
What Mae would like to know about your dog
Before a stay I like to learn more about your dog and what I can do to facilitate a happy and safe stay for the both of us! Here are few things I like to ask:
- Would you like to schedule a meet and greet?
- How does your pup act around around other animals?
- Does your dog have any medical issues I should know about? What about behavioral triggers or tendencies?
- What is your pup’s daily routine or schedule?
- What is the best way to spoil your pup? What are their favorite treats, toys, and games?