- Rogi is a 2 year, 5 mo. old Labrador Retriever & Mixed in Atlanta, GA
Rogi is super friendly with people, and he's always played well with other dogs. He's pretty reactive, so if another dog barks or growls (or if a cat hisses) at him, he'll bark back. Around young children, he's pretty fearful. He's crate trained, but he has separation anxiety and is a master escape artist. When he does escape, he tries his absolute hardest to get into food. And I've never left him alone with other animals, so I'm not sure how he'd do unsupervised.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 2 years, 5 mo. old
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Breed: Labrador Retriever & Mixed
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Unknown
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Rogi has separation anxiety, so he can't be trusted home alone.