No Females in Heat
Lori did an awesome job taking care of our pups, Auggie and Mikka, while we were away. They clearly loved playing in her huge yard and hanging out with the other dogs she was watching. She sent us tons of updates, so many cute photos showing them relaxing, playing fetch, and just looking happy. Lori is knowledgeable about dogs and does a really fantastic job keeping them safe and content.
Lori was wonderful! She took great care of our Bailey! Sending daily updates and pictures. He definetely thought he was on holiday. ?
Hope to use her again soon.
Thank you Lori!!
So thrilled to have found Lori. We relocated to the state and were in search of a place our dog could not only stay when we went out of town, but have FUN at when he needs a nice playdate. I believe we've found that with Lori. Bodhi came home nice and tired and we got lots of photos of him playing and lounging in her beautiful yard with lots of friends. Great experience.
ONE ON ONE ❤️ for PAMPERD pooches
One on one care. I am a stay at home dog mom with no children so Jake (Lab) is my spoiled kid. I have many years of experience with all types of animals especially dogs. In the past I volunteered with "Save a Life" in Savannah GA rescuing and re-homing street dogs. My husband and I moved to Washington 2011 for his employment. I have since given up the suits and high heals career of ...
What Lori would like to know about your dog
- Does your dog have any aggressive behaviors? Please consider I am also responsible for other clients dogs. We like to have fun here, it’s not fair nor safe to the others to have a bully or party pooper. I hate to stereotype "aggressive breeds" but do like to schedule meet & greets to make sure a good fit for all. If your dog has any quirks/issues that make it hard to mix with other dogs I may be selective on booking your requested dates. I try to book requests and match up dogs that will be compatible, not stressed and enjoy their stay. I enjoy personalities of Labs, Doodles, Goldens, Collies etc. "nice & sweet" medium - large dogs but will take a wide variety.
- Is your pet up to date with vaccines and worming.
- Any skin problems or parasites (fleas).
- does your dog have any incontinent problems.
Just a note:
* I do my best to keep a sanitized environment. Fecal material is scooped up consistently. Dog toys are washed frequently.
* I have carpeting in my home and make an effort to keep my house, carpet, couch clean. If you are requesting a extended stay and have a stinky dog it would be a wonderful gesture if you bring your dog clean and groomed and I will try to return them the same. With that said I do allow pets on the couch and bed.