Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
I would like to thank Lolita for taking such a great care of my babies. It was my first time I had to leave them and I was very worried. I didn't know how the person will treat them how they will feel without being with me and of course it's very stressful for me. When I took them to Lolita's house, All my doubts were dispelled, I didn't need to worry anymore. Lolita is ...
Lolita was the best! she sent pictures and was so personable. The best thing about our stay with her was that my dogs were truly happy when i got them back,I guess you can only tell when you see the difference when you get you're dogs back from a person and they've had a truly great time. They absolutely loved her I felt honored and lucky to have such a caring person taking care ...
Cleo had another WONDERFUL stay with Lolita and Arthur. As always, Lolita was super attentive to my instructions, but more importantly she treated Cleo like her very own. She took time to put on Cleo's boots because of the snowstorm, and sent lots of pictures of Cleo feeling almost *too* comfortable on their couch. She came back happy and healthy :)
Affordable & experienced petsitter
I'm an attorney and I do legal consulting from home. My husband is a business executive. We have a 6 year old 8 pound Yorkie. His name is Brulee. He is well trained and loves making new friends! He gets along very well with dogs and people (especially kids).
We want Brulee to make new friends and I work from home, so I have plenty of time to spend with him and his friends. I ...
What Lolita would like to know about your dog
- We have a very nice apartment and we are meticulous about Brulee's hygiene. Please bath your furry child before dropping off, and please make sure s/he has good oral hygiene.
- Is s/he house trained? We only take fully potty trained dogs.
- Does s/he have humping/mounting behavior? We do not petsit dogs that display humping/mounting behavior.
- Does s/he get along with other dogs? We want to make sure your dog is comfortable around Brulee.
- How severe is his/her separation anxiety? We understand how it feels like to be away from mom and dad. We want our furry guests to have a blast during their mini vacation. We do our best to help them get through their first 24 hours.
No breed preferences.