Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
My pup always has an awesome time with Logan. The moment my pup sees Logan, she gets really excited because she knows she’s going to have a great day.
Very professional, nice, and accommodating!
Logan is probably the best sitter you'll ever meet. She's watched my puppy twice, and I can see my puppy had a great time with Logan. She not only takes care of the basic needs, but also trains and grooms my puppy. The best part is that Logan is reliable and communicative.
Energetic and loving pet sitter!
I’m Logan and I absolutely love dogs. They all have such loving, unique, and fun personalities and I’ve been lucky enough to meet quite a few throughout my life. There’s just nothing like having the wonderful energy of a dog around you! But ultimately, the reason that I became a dog sitter is to put a smile on the face of every pup I can! Plus, my Great Dane Tonka is always ...
What Logan would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, allergies, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?