Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Logan was excellent. She kept my 8 week old Aussie active while also managing to teach her how to sit. Very responsive and shows great care towards animals.
Logan was very kind with my dog and communicative with me. She was proactive about keeping her on a normal routine and happy while at daycare. I look forward to her looking after my dog again.
Logan is very caring, she was always responsive and would contact me right away if any issues came up
Energetic and loving pet sitter!
I’m Logan and I absolutely love dogs. They all have such loving, unique, and fun personalities and I’ve been lucky enough to meet quite a few throughout my life. There’s just nothing like having the wonderful energy of a dog around you! But ultimately, the reason that I became a dog sitter is to put a smile on the face of every pup I can! Plus, my Great Dane Tonka is always ...
What Logan would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, allergies, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?