Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Housesitter who misses having dogs
I've lived with dogs most of my life; and now that I live in a small one bedroom apartment without any pets I am really excited to find a new way to start being around them again! I am currently a legal secretary for the state and I am starting to save for law school. House sitting and taking care of dogs is a complete dream when it comes to having a second job! This ...
What Linzy would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preferences. I have been around all types of dogs, and I haven't met one I didn't like yet!
I do need to know a few things for logistical purposes:
1. The dog's regular schedule. I want to make sure if he/she is eating at a certain time every day that that stays consistent while you're out of town.
2. How often the dog needs to go out. I work 7 to 4 everyday near the capitol, but I can come back to the house to let the dog(s) out on my lunch break without a problem.
3. Does your dog need any kind of medication and is there a certain way to administer it? (i.e. shoving the pill into a treat)
4. Does your dog need to be in the kennel while I'm at work?
5. Any household rules. (i.e. Is the dog allowed on the furniture?, etc.)
6. What commands does your dog know?