- Chassis is a 7 year, 10 mo. old Miniature Pinscher in Waterloo, IA
He was born in New Mexico when I lived there I adopted him as a puppy. He has some anxiety about being left alone. He also has some small dog syndrome and thinks all big dogs are going hurt him.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 7 years, 10 mo. old
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Breed: Miniature Pinscher
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
He loves them too much sometimes because he wants to play and jump.
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
I won't bring him along on visits and walks. He is happy at home where he knows his surroundings. He will have to come for house sitting. He just likes other dogs to leave him alone and not pick on the little guy.
- Gets along with cats: Yes