Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Lilian took great care of our Nelson and sent nice pictures and notes every day. Our dog requires medication and just a little bit of "special handling" and we were very, very happy with the service. They love animals and took excellent care of our dog. Highly recommend and we will book again on our next trip.
Lilian and Chris were wonderful with my Carlos. He found a perfect playmate in their sweet dog, Tamago. I got some great pictures and updates so I knew he was having a great time! They were easy to work with and flexible, which was so appreciated. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone!
Lillian, Chris and their dog Tamago did a fantastic job watching my dog, Midnight! Lillian and Chris were very communicative with me before the visit and then attentive to Midnight's needs during her stay. They also provided me with regular, thorough daily updates on my dog (with great pictures!), which put me at ease. I felt very comfortable while traveling knowing that Midnight was in capable hands. I would love to use them again while ...
Eat. Play. Cuddle. Love. 24/7.
• ABOUT US •
My husband and I are a happily-married couple with our furry son, Tamago. We love spending time with dogs, we will shower your pup with love and attention and will thrive to make your pup feel at home!
We both grew up with dogs. Particularly, I was the primary caretaker for a Golden Retriever (Willy), a mini Australian Shepherd (Koo) and a Pomeranian with special medical needs (Ding Ding). I took care of ...
What Lilian would like to know about your dog
For first time pups, please include responses to the following questions when you send a daycare or boarding request:
• What is his/her potty routine and feeding habits (frequency, does he/she take time to eat or a fast eater)?
• Is he/she house-trained? Does he/her mark?
• Where does he/she sleep?
• Is he/she allergic to anything?
• Does he/she have any previous experience going to day care or boarding?
• Can he/she walk up and down stairs? (We have stairs in our house)
• Any special needs, medication, vet contact information
If a Rover profile has not been completed for your pup, I will also need to know:
• Age and weight?
• Is he/she sprayed or neutered, if your pup is over 5 months old?
• Is he/she good with other dogs/animals/kids/people?
I require all pups 4 months or older to have rabies vaccine and dog license in your local county. Please bring your pup's vaccination records and dog license tag to our meet and greet. When we meet, I will also ask questions such as:
• What are his/her favorite places?
• What makes him/her bark?
• What are his/her favorite things to do/eat?
• What is a typical day like?
• Is there anything he/she is afraid of or not fond of?
• What is his/her temperament?
• Does he/she get car sick?
• Grooming habits such as frequency of brushing hair, teeth; is he/she okay with paws being touched (when we wipe his/her paws after a walk outside)?