Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Leticia did a great job of caring for my yellow lab for a long weekend. She communicated well via text and was flexible on arrangements. She welcomed my dog into her home and was attentive to his care instructions. My dog was happy when I picked him up. Thank you!
My dog Finn loves Leticia and her family. I can tell he was well cared for. My dog is very active and he came home tired from so much play. Their house is great with a yard and their dog is so gentle as well. Leticia is responsive and great to work with. Highly recommend!
Henry was very well taken care of while we were away for more than a week. It gave us great peace of mind to know that he was spending time with a family and other dogs vs. being in a crate at a boarding facility. We received pictures of Henry hanging out throughout the week which made us feel great about our decision to leave him with Leticia and her family.
L's boarding and walking for pets
I had dogs all my life, after we got married every place we moved into didn't allow any pets. Now we have moved into a house with a pet friendly community, and our two kids (Sophia, 5 and Lucas, 8) are asking for a puppy. As much as we would love to adopt one (and we have looked into one many times), financially we can't. I work part time during the week (about 20 hours ...
What Leticia would like to know about your dog
1. Your dog must love children, we have two precious kids in our home and as much as we love to have friends over, our kids safety is priority. They would never hurt your dog, quite the opposite, our children love to feed, care, snuggle, pet and love dogs.
2. Your dog must like other dogs, unless there is a restriction request, it is likely that at the time of your booking there will be other dogs here.
3. personality details. What does he/she likes best? is he/she afraid of anything? Preferred activities? Where do they usually sleep? How many breaks does he/she gets? tricks for feeding, every dog have different eating habits so it helps to know if they have a specific eating routine.
4.. Any health issues.
5. Dogs must be housebroken since this is a home environment. We cannot accept dogs that "mark".
6. Your dog must be socialized and non-aggressive. We unfortunately cannot accept pitbulls, German Shepards, Dobermans, Rotweillers, Cane Corso, akita or bull mastiffs.
7. Boarding days are booked for a 24 hour timeframe. For example, if drop off on Arrival Day is at 8 AM, pick up on Departure Day would be no later than 8 AM. If your travel plans require you to pick up your pet later on Departure Day, we make every effort to accommodate your needs. However please note that a $25 day care fee will be added to all stays over 24 hours.
8. For efficiency and proper scheduling, drop offs on arrival day and pick ups on departure day are by APPOINTMENT ONLY and need to be established at the time of booking. If there is any delay please inform me by text or call. I do my best to accommodate my time with yours but if there is a big difference change in time it could interfere with other drop offs/pick ups or prior plans, for example, if you schedule to drop off at 7:30 am during a week day and show up at 8:10, that is the time I have to bring the kids to the school bus.
9. To ensure the safety and proper introduction of dogs, all drop offs and pick ups will be conducted outside. Simply text our Rover number or call when you arrive for drop off and we will be right outside to meet you!