Lesley did an amazing job and went above and beyond to make our stay away stress free! They loved spending time with her and we will definitely be booking her again! She has an amazing and kind heart that you will appreciate :D
Leslie is a very experienced dog person and would be a great choice as a pet sitter! I know her through her time showing dogs, both her own and other people’s dogs. Great person!
I am so THANKFUL that I found Lesley! I have an English Bulldog, Maggie, that is my baby! I finally have someone that I can trust and understands the breed. English bulldogs have so many needs :) My husband and I now have someone we trust and don't have to worry about her while we are away. During the times Maggie spends with her, she has managed to get our lazy bully to sit! Her knowledge ...
Traveling To YOU
Dogs are my entire life! I’ve spent so much time around them that taking care of them has now become a kind of second nature for me. I believe that dogs are the most amazing creatures in the whole world, and that it’s my job to make sure they are happy and taken care of at all time. From being a dog-show handler to working with pups in prisons and nursing homes, I ...
What Lesley would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?