Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Lauren has done a terrific job. She is so good with dogs! She shows up on time and always gives great details in regards to their time together. I will definitely continue using her!
Bruno had a great weekend with Lauren. Her home is in a beautiful location. She shared a lot of pictures of Bruno during his visit which my kids really enjoyed and made me feel at ease. She also asked me if it was OK if she took on a second dog last minute (what?!). Who has that kind of courtesy anymore? We will definitely be contacting Lauren in the future.
Such a great sitter! Lauren was so good with Carmine and definitely made him feel at home. She even slept on the couch because he didn’t want to come upstairs to the bedroom at night.
She sent many photos so I knew my boy was happy and doing well. In one, he even had a smile on his face, so I know he had a great time.
There was lots of room in their ...
Home full time, dog lover!
Hello! Thanks for stopping by my page!
My name is Lauren and I am a dog lover...always have been! I have 7 years experience with dogs and rescue. I am home most of the day, everyday.
I love pet sitting and am looking forward to meeting your pup!
As dog owner myself I know how stressed out I get about leaving my dog. Its very hard to enjoy our vacation if we aren't 100 ...
What Lauren would like to know about your dog
- I would like to know their age, breed, and size.
- What a day in the life of your dog typically looks like (eating schedule, routine, where do they sleep at night, etc.).
- Are they comfortable staying in a dog crate when I am out (Our Stella is crated while we are out)?
- Are they OK with doing their potty breaks on a leash?
- I would also like to know if your pet separation anxiety OR any other rescue traits that I should know about. I went through this with my own dog and would appreciate the honesty. It helps me to better care for your dog. I have rescue experience, so this doesn't bother me at all. It will help me make your dog more comfortable in our home.
**Also, your dog must be spayed or neutered and up to date on all of their shots!!
- Please also give me your vet info for emergencies :)