Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Lauren is great! Very professional, timely, and sweet to deal with. Louie loves her, and she's been really flexible in working with us!
Lauren walked my dog at lunchtime when my regular Dog Walker was out of town two different periods time in October. She came over and did a meet and greet. She was very flexible. She was always on time and very thorough with her walk information. She took very good care of Ellie. I would definitely hire her again.
Lauren is the best!! This is my third time booking with her. Theo always has a great time with Lauren. She is very responsive, and she always sends updates. I trust her to take care of Theo whenever I am away. It feels so great to have a reliable, caring person looking after Theo. I cannot recommend her highly enough!! Thank you!!
Home full time, dog lover!
Hello! Thanks for stopping by my page!
My name is Lauren and I am a dog lover...always have been! I have 7 years experience with dogs and rescue. I am home most of the day, everyday.
I love pet sitting and am looking forward to meeting your pup!
As dog owner myself I know how stressed out I get about leaving my dog. Its very hard to enjoy our vacation if we aren't 100 ...
What Lauren would like to know about your dog
- I would like to know their age, breed, and size.
- What a day in the life of your dog typically looks like (eating schedule, routine, where do they sleep at night, etc.).
- Are they comfortable staying in a dog crate when I am out (Our Stella is crated while we are out)?
- Are they OK with doing their potty breaks on a leash?
- I would also like to know if your pet separation anxiety OR any other rescue traits that I should know about. I went through this with my own dog and would appreciate the honesty. It helps me to better care for your dog. I have rescue experience, so this doesn't bother me at all. It will help me make your dog more comfortable in our home.
**Also, your dog must be spayed or neutered and up to date on all of their shots!!
- Please also give me your vet info for emergencies :)