Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Lauren is wonderful! She did amazingly with my quirky nervous boy. Her 2 pups are so cute and chill, they were great buddies for Cubby. Cubby came home so happy!
My girls love Lauren! They are happy to leave me when they go there and always look so happy in the photos I get sent. I recommend Lauren to anyone, she is amazing!
Lauren took very good care of my sometimes nervous Roxy while I was out of the country for two weeks. One of the most important factor to consider as a dog owner is whether the environment and those around it will be a good fit for my dog. And sure enough Lauren and her dogs made my Roxy feel welcomed like she was in her own home. They allowed her on their bed and couch ...
Does your fur child need a friend?
I’ve always been inspired by dogs. They’re always full of happiness, but, more importantly, they have an amazingly selfless spirit. They just want to do the best thing for you possible, and I absolute love that about them! That selfless spirit has always made me want to do whatever I can to bring more puppy happiness into the world, so being a dog sitter really is a dream come true for me! I ...
What Lauren would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?