Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Laura was a great dog sitter for our pup, Kingsley. She lived in our building, so she'd walk down & check in on him regularly and spend as much time as needed with him. She's super sweet, and we definitely trusted her in our home and to take care of our dog. And, our dog loved her so much that anytime he'd see her in the building, he'd wag his tail and want to go ...
Laura was great! We had a situation where a sitter had to cancel the night before our vacation. Laura was responsive and came over to meet us and the dogs that same night. We were very comfortable with her and her enthusiasm for the dogs. While we were gone she sent us updates on the dogs, a few good questions and even photos a couple of times. When we arrived home there was a Welcome ...
I cannot say enough how impressed we were with our first experience using Rover and more importantly Laura! She really made it easy for us to go away for the weekend and know that Cooper was in excellent hands! She sent us so many photos and checked in frequently! We will definitely be using her again!!
Responsible & Fun - Home Full Time
Recently relocated from the Midwest, but originally from Florida, I work from home full time now in the tech industry and therefore am lucky enough to have a flexible schedule that allows me to help other's with their pup-care needs.
I'm a proud dog mom to my 7 year old Golden Retriever, Barkley, who I've had since he was 8 weeks old. He was a gift, and is still the most precious one I have ...
What Laura would like to know about your dog
- What does their daily routine consist of? How much and how often does he/she eat, go outside, go potty?
- What are his/her favorite walking spots?
- How do you deal with good & bad behaviors?
- Is he/she allergic to anything?
- Who is their vet? Are they taking any medications?
- What are their triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to?
- Does he/she have any quirks I need to be aware of?