Latesia stayed at my condo for a week and it worked out wonderfully. One of my dogs gets anxiety being away from home so this was great for her. Latesia was quick and easy to communicate with. She sent lots of pictures and updates. The condo was spic and span when she left! Highly recommend!!
Latesia stayed at our house for a week and cared for our dog and multiple cats while we were out of the country. She is a great communicator, and put our minds at ease about everyone being happy and healthy while we were gone! I wouldn’t hesitate to book her again!
Would love to know how she handled all 3 at the same time on a leash. Great job. The dogs were happy and healthy when we got home. Very pleased. Thank you
Certified teacher; Parks and yoga.
Years ago, I realized that working with dogs is one of my true passions in life. I love the way they communicate through their subtle movements and barks. Being a pet sitter allows me to enjoy the experience of making friends and getting to know a dog’s personality. I love watching a four legged playmate come to know that they are happy and safe with me!
As a high school teacher who works with students ...
What Latesia would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?