This was our first time using Rover and we were a little anxious, but Latesia immediately put our minds at ease. She stayed at our house taking care of our Yorkie, Mimi for two weeks. We could not be more pleased with the experience. Latesia is a very nice person and is also very competent and professional. She even left us with a new quart of milk in the refrigerator which was a wonderful surprise ...
Latesia is wonderful. She is so calm and warm and took wonderful care of our pup while we were gone. She checked in regularly and sent photos and was great about keeping in touch. She took him for lovely long walks and comforted him when it stormed. We returned to a spotless house and a really cute card letting us know how Teddy did, what his favorites were, and what his schedule had been. It ...
We are soooo glad that we found Latesia! She took such wonderful care of our pup while we were out of town for 5 nights. She went on lots of long walks everyday and sent us updates and pictures daily. Thank you Latesia!
Certified teacher; Parks and yoga.
Years ago, I realized that working with dogs is one of my true passions in life. I love the way they communicate through their subtle movements and barks. Being a pet sitter allows me to enjoy the experience of making friends and getting to know a dog’s personality. I love watching a four legged playmate come to know that they are happy and safe with me!
As a high school teacher who works with ...
What Latesia would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?