No Females in Heat
Kristie was a life saver. I had never used Rober and had something come up last minute where I needed a dog sitter. I contacted Kristie in a panic, and she happily took in my sweet pup. She checked in the entire day with texts and pictures of my girl. I cannot recommend Kristie enough!
Hazel had a great day in doggy day care with Kristie! Came home happy and tired from a fun day. Thanks, Kristie!
I cannot recommend Kristie highly enough! She is super easy to coordinate with, provided lots of pictures and updates, and offered to take her to her nail trim appointment even. Her backyard is an awesome, safe space as well - penny loved it! Thank you Kristie and Brody(who is her super sweet little dog)!
Home all day with fenced in yard!
Dogs are such a huge part of my life! My heart swells when I see a dog and I feel a natural responsibility to take care of them. I became a dog sitter because I LOVE DOGS and because my home has a huge backyard that needs more dogs! Watching dogs be joyful and play is always so heart-warming. There is nothing better in life than a happy dog!
One of the best parts of ...
What Kristie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?