Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Kristen was super professional and great. Love my pic she took of Darcy!
Kristen was so great with our dog, Finley! Very responsible, caring, and attentive...didn't feel like we had to worry about our dog while trying to enjoy our vacation. Will definitely be using her services in the future and can't recommend highly enough!
Kristen has been reliably taking care of my little rascal Tippy for several months now. She always communicates well and Tippy is happy and healthy. Thanks Kristen!
Long Walks and Barks in the Park
As a longtime pet owner, I know all about the joys that animals bring to our lives! They’re always there for us and are members of the family. That’s why I believe it’s my duty to make sure animals always have the love and attention they need to thrive! I’m a naturally caring person, and have a huge heart for taking care of all types of animals! Being a dog sitter ...
What Kristen would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?