Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
We recently got a new puppy and we were looking for someone to come by every day at a set time to let the puppy out and spend some quality time with her while we were at work. Luckily, we were able to find Kristen. Kristen was very communicative, professional, and would always let us know how her time with our puppy went. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone to ...
Kristen was great. I really appreciated that she took the time to come over and do a meet and greet. It may not always be necessary but it makes my dog-mom heart more comfortable knowing who is checking on my girl! Would definitely recommend her
Kristen was great with all of my pets! She is super nice and you can tell she loves her job. I would use her again anytime!
Long Walks and Barks in the Park
As a longtime pet owner, I know all about the joys that animals bring to our lives! They’re always there for us and are members of the family. That’s why I believe it’s my duty to make sure animals always have the love and attention they need to thrive! I’m a naturally caring person, and have a huge heart for taking care of all types of animals! Being a dog sitter ...
What Kristen would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?