Kristen was wonderful! She was very communicative throughout the process and sent nice photos of my cat while I was away. Best of all, I came home to a happy & well cared-for kitty :)
Reliable, positive and excellent!
Kristen has been great to communicate with, and has done a wonderful job taking care of my dog Remy! I highly recommend her!
Home full-time / Close to dog park
Not only do I love dogs, I love ALL animals! At the moment, I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hedgehog, 6 ratties, 2 mice, a chinchilla, two hamsters, a gecko, an axolotl, 2 goldfish, and 4 bettas. The majority of my caged babies have their own room so I’m able to close it off. Our pups are Nova and Cuda. Nova is an APBT and is a little over one year old. Cuda ...
What Kristen would like to know about your dog
I love every single animal I meet and so do my pups. I don’t have any breed restrictions of any sort! Typically I will ask:
- How your pets get along with other animals (when boarding or day care)
- If they have gone/like/or are okay going to the dog park (all pups are different)
- What do they enjoy doing?
- If your pups have any allergies to anything
- How you go about or give your dogs treats (if and when you do)