- Remy (Great Dane & Labrador Retriever) 10 months old in Boston, MA
Remy is an affectionate 8-month old pup. I just rescued him so he’s new to Boston but has yet to meet a person or dog he hasn’t loved. He loves going on walks and absolutely adores dog parks (he will play with any dog - just doesn’t understand rejection as well and will run right back if a dog barks/lashes out at him). At home he is a Velcro dog and wants to be by your side at all times. Currently I leave him in the crate when I leave for long periods, but if short I let him roam free and he’s very well behaved. I’m biased of course, but he’s pretty much the perfect pup!
- Sex: Male
- Age: 10 months old
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Breed: Great Dane & Labrador Retriever
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
House Trained: Yes
He’s had a few accidents since I’ve had him but he’s now trained to ring his bells when he needs to go out.
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
- Gets along with cats: Yes