Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kristen took great care of our little dog. She is very loving and responsible. I can highly recommend her.
We are so grateful to Kristen for taking such great care of our pup! She is very professional, caring, and easy to work with. Our puppy, Mollie, loves Kristen as well! We will definitely be contacting her again in the future.
Kristen was absolutely fantastic with Beau. He has separation anxiety and quickly became attached to her, so much so that he didn’t want Kristen’s dogs next to her. She found a way for all of them to be together and she was so patient and accommodating with Beau. Her home is wonderful and her dogs Noah and Walt are adorable. Kristen updated me with what Beau was doing and with pictures the entire stay. She ...
A house is not a home without a dog
I have loved, cared for, and lived with dogs as long as I've been alive. I have two of my own, and growing up my parents always had at least 4. I'm truly a dog person, through and through, and see them as my own fur children. I am patient, outgoing, and very caring. I will treat your pups just like my own; they will receive lots of attention, affection, and playtime. I work from ...
What Kristen would like to know about your dog
I would love to meet you and your dog ahead of time to get to know more about his/her routine.
- What kind of food does your dog eat, how often and when do they eat?
- Are they crate trained? If not, where do they like to sleep?
- Is your dog good with other dogs and strangers?
- Are they fully potty trained?
- Are they up to date on vaccinations and do you give them flea/tick preventatives?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Do they bark - how often and what triggers their barking?
- Do they have any other quirks or health problems?