Daisy had a wonderful time as always with Krista and her family!
Wow I was totally impressed with Krista and her family! I have a 4 month old puppy and this is my first time leaving her so I was a little nervous but boy was my girl pampered! Lots of outside playtime with the kids, lots of love and tlc all day! Daily updates also which was so reassuring.
Krista is a great care giver for all types of animals. I have seen her great with my animals as well as hers. I would trust her to take care of your animal.
Peteys Pet Services
Hi. My name is Krista and I have 4 great kids ages 14, 12, 9 and 4.
I have had dogs my entire life until now and I miss having them around. Right now we have 2 cats, Muffin and Milkshake. Of course the kids named them.
We pretty much accept any type of pet, but because I do have kids, they would need to get along well with children. Also needs to get along ...
What Krista would like to know about your dog
Some basic questions that I would like to know about your dog prior to arrival:
1. Any aggression issues: Food aggression, dog-dog aggression, dog-human aggression, toy aggression/possessiveness?
2. What are his usual sleeping arrangements?
3. Any house-breaking issues?
4. UTD on all vaccinations, flea/tick, and heart worm preventative? Bordatella/Kennel Cough?
5. Is your dog ok with large dogs? Small dogs?
6. Is your dog ok with cats?
7. Is your dog ok with kids?
8. Does anything bother or stress your dog?
9. How much exercise is your dog used to?