Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Rocky had a great time with Kristen and her family! I loved seeing he pictures and receiving a description everyday of how his day went. I definitely recommend her if you ever need to board your dog.
100% using Kirsten again. She sent great updates with pictures and my wife and I could rest easy knowing that our pup was being very well taken care of.
Kirsten is a very caring pet sitter. She sent us pics of our babies and handled the meds well.
Safe & convenient overnight stays!
Available all day, seven days a week. My husband I have lived with and rescued animals for many years including fostering with the ASPCA. Current permanent residents include two adults, two children, two cats, a three legged turtle and a one eyed dog (not our fault).
You can be assured that your pet will receive plenty of attention in a stress free environment. We will provide updates and photos to help the stressful situation of ...
What Kirsten would like to know about your dog
- Are they friendly with other dogs?
- Are they friendly with kids?
- Are they current on all their vaccinations?
- Are they on regular flea/tick preventative?
- Do they have allergies?
- Are they potty trained?
- Do they have a history of marking indoors?
- Any health issues?
- Are they on any medications and how are they administered?
- Do they bark frequently or when alone?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Have they ever bitten a person or another animal?
***Rabies and distemper vaccines are required, bordetella vaccine is highly recommended***
***All dogs 1 yr or older must be spayed/neutered***