Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kirsten does an excellent job, I highly recommend her!
Kirsten is absolutely amazing! I was very nervous about leaving my dog, but she put my mind at ease right away. My dog was extremely happy there, and I could tell that she took great care of him. The best part was her daily updates (with pictures!) that kept me informed on how my dog was doing. Loved her; will use her again for sure!
Kirsten was great (and so is her family)! She is great with all types of animals and makes them feel at home right away. She sent me photos and updates every night (something I always looked forward to). I would highly recommend Kirsten!
Safe & convenient overnight stays!
Available all day, seven days a week. My husband I have lived with and rescued animals for many years including fostering with the ASPCA. Current permanent residents include two adults, two children, two cats, a three legged turtle and a one eyed dog (not our fault).
You can be assured that your pet will receive plenty of attention in a stress free environment. We will provide updates and photos to help the stressful situation of ...
What Kirsten would like to know about your dog
- Are they friendly with other dogs?
- Are they friendly with kids?
- Are they current on all their vaccinations?
- Are they on regular flea/tick preventative?
- Do they have allergies?
- Are they potty trained?
- Do they have a history of marking indoors?
- Any health issues?
- Are they on any medications and how are they administered?
- Do they bark frequently or when alone?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Have they ever bitten a person or another animal?
***Rabies and distemper vaccines are required, bordetella vaccine is highly recommended***
***All dogs 1 yr or older must be spayed/neutered***