Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
My pup loves Kirsten and her sweet family! Every time I drop off Penny I know she's going to have a great time and enjoy running, playing, and socializing with other friends. It's wonderful being able to enjoy my time away knowing that she's well taken care of! Thanks so much Kirsten, see you next time!
My dogs Double and Miumiu really enjoyed their stays with Kirsten!! Kirsten took very good care of and played with them. Definitely recommend her to other dog parents! :-):-)
Kirsten did an amazing job for us with our puppy, Zeke. She loved him and cared for him just as we would do ourselves. Will definitely be using her again!
Safe & convenient overnight stays!
Available all day, seven days a week. My husband I have lived with and rescued animals for many years including fostering with the ASPCA. Current permanent residents include two adults, two children, two cats, a three legged turtle and a one eyed dog (not our fault).
You can be assured that your pet will receive plenty of attention in a stress free environment. We will provide updates and photos to help the stressful situation of ...
What Kirsten would like to know about your dog
- Are they friendly with other dogs?
- Are they friendly with kids?
- Are they current on all their vaccinations?
- Are they on regular flea/tick preventative?
- Do they have allergies?
- Are they potty trained?
- Do they have a history of marking indoors?
- Any health issues?
- Are they on any medications and how are they administered?
- Do they bark frequently or when alone?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Have they ever bitten a person or another animal?
***Rabies and distemper vaccines are required, bordetella vaccine is highly recommended***
***All dogs 1 yr or older must be spayed/neutered***