Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Another excellent stay with Kirsten!
Kirsten has a whole bag of tricks for dealing with rambunctious young dogs and droopy old ones. During their stay, my two dogs met and befriended cats, other dogs, and new kids--a first on all counts! We received pictures and comments daily, and this is the first time I didn't fret over leaving them with a sitter. It's so nice not to be the expert on dogs for a change!!
We are so grateful to be able to trust our little frenchie with Kirstyn! Moose is so excited every time we get to their house and cannot seem to get inside quick enough. She is always extremely professional and so loving to Moose. We have used her several times and will only keep using her!
Safe & convenient overnight stays!
My husband I have lived with and rescued animals for many years including fostering with the ASPCA. Current permanent residents include two adults, two children, two cats, a three legged turtle and a one eyed dog (not our fault). You can be assured that your pet will receive plenty of attention in a stress free environment.
Before booking please plan on scheduling a Meet and Greet with our family. We require a prior meeting to ...
What Kirsten would like to know about your dog
- Are they friendly with other dogs?
- Are they friendly with kids?
- Are they current on all their vaccinations?
- Are they on regular flea/tick preventative?
- Do they have allergies?
- Are they potty trained?
- Do they have a history of marking indoors?
- Any health issues?
- Are they on any medications and how are they administered?
- Do they bark frequently or when alone?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Have they ever bitten a person or another animal?
***Rabies and distemper vaccines are required, bordetella vaccine is highly recommended***
***All dogs must be spayed/neutered***
*** Must be on flea/tick medication