Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
We were VERY happy having Kim watch our high-strung miniature schnauzer Hazel. Kim gave Hazel plenty of walks and lots of attention. It was our first time leaving Hazel with someone other than a family friend so we were concerned with how she'd do. In Kim's competent, gentle and skilled hands Hazel did great. We especially appreciated Kim sending 1-2 daily messages with photos/video of Hazel. We HIGHLY recommend Kim to anyone in need ...
I wish I could give Kim 10 or more stars! She is absolutely amazing!!! From the moment we went for our meet and greet I was so comfortable with her and knew she would take the best care of our Matilda. This past weekend was Matilda's stay with Kim and she truly exceeded my expectations. She took excellent care of our pup and sent regular pictures and updates. It was so nice knowing that she ...
I am so happy with the care that Kimberly gave to Cooper! She gave him so much love and attention, sent multiple pictures and texts throughout the days I was away, and I could feel her genuine love for my little pup. Highly recommend!!!
Full-time TLC for your dog
After my own dog Zoey passed last march, I made it my mission to honor her by helping as many dogs as I could! I simply love being around dogs and have always felt a very strong duty towards doing everything I can to help them thrive. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! Not only do I get to help dogs out in need, I also get ...
What Kimberly would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?