No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kimberly is wonderful to work with!! I got lots of pics and updates on how Zoey was doing. What a treat to be able to go off and enjoy my day and not worry about my little critter being stressed out home alone. Highly recommend Kim!!!
Kimberly was an amazing sitter for our two dogs. She was so willing to accomodate our schedule and their individual needs! She also sent us great pictures and updates and treated them as her own. I almost think they were sad to leave !
Kim was perfect, she is an Angel! My dogs were 1 week in her home, we could meet us before in her place and she gave us a lot of security and we could see that she LOVES dogs soooo much ! My dogs were lucky to stay with her, she sent me pictures everyday and told me any news. I can say that Max and Aisha will be happy to see her again.
And she ...
Full-time TLC for your dog
After my own dog Zoey passed last march, I made it my mission to honor her by helping as many dogs as I could! I simply love being around dogs and have always felt a very strong duty towards doing everything I can to help them thrive. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! Not only do I get to help dogs out in need, I also get ...
What Kimberly would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?